We are building a stellar team of Account Executives and Sales Leaders here at Moov Technologies Inc.
The Sales Manager position will partner directly with the Head of Sales to build and lead a team of Account Executives to identify and qualify opportunities for the sales team. You will be the source of deal strategy, and will help to hire, train, motivate, and advise new Account Executives (AEs), as well as Business Development Representatives (BDRs) transitioning to Account Executives. In addition, you will work closely with Sales Leadership to take on operational and administrative tasks to help the team perform and exceed expectations. This position will also collaborate with other department leaders to accelerate Moov’s hyper growth status.
About Moov Technologies
Moov Technologies is a data-driven, B2B managed marketplace for trading manufacturing equipment. Our mission is to create the world’s largest, fastest, and most reliable ecosystem for buying and selling equipment. We operate in the multi-billion dollar semiconductor space, with demand growing exponentially due to the global chip shortage. In late 2021, we raised a large Series A Round of $41M led by Tiger Global.
- You will manage a team of BDRs, AEs and Senior AEs, including goal setting, process definition, and soft skills training
- You will develop and maintain a robust industry training program and oversee promotion pathing from BDR to AE
- You will work closely with Senior AEs and sales leadership to optimize existing sales processes and procedures
- You will gain the knowledge necessary to be a subject matter expert on Moov’s additional services in order to identify opportunities early in the sales process to upsell clients
- You will instill best practices around pipeline management, data integrity, and proper deal progression
- This position will partner with fellow Sales Managers to lead pipeline meetings and provide insight to opportunities both within and outside their respective teams
- You will cultivate a supportive yet competitive environment in order to motivate your team and achieve KPIs. You will also be responsible for accurate team KPI reporting to the sales department leadership.
- Weekly KPI reporting to relevant stakeholders
You Should Apply If
- You have 4-6 years Account Executive management experience or have been a successful AE that is looking to get into management
- You have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” startup mentality
- You have the willingness to learn, low ego, and proactively take ownership of responsibilities
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are detail oriented, process-driven, and are persistent and consistent in ensuring follow-through of action items
- Displayed a great deal of success within a sales team
- Proven leadership and the ability to drive a sales team
- Be data driven, consistent at managing activity metrics and focused on achieving target KPIs - all while being able to stay organized while reporting sales performance to leadership
- Ability to mentor, coach and train representatives
- Ability to work with cross functional teams such as Customer Success, Engineering & Sales Development
- Excellent critical thinking, analysis, pattern recognition, and memory recall skills.
- The ability to stay organized while prioritizing initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with a CRM and other sales tools for prospecting and insights (ie. Sales Navigator)
- Passionate about technology
About Our Benefits/ Culture
- Competitive salary, bonus, and options
- Collaborative and supportive culture
- Well-funded organization, with a large Series A
- Ongoing training, growth opportunities, and fast career progression for top performers
- Clear KPIs, with consistent and fair leadership
- Enough freedom to spread your wings, while maintaining accountability and ownership
- Fully stocked kitchen with amenities
- Gorgeous downtown Tempe location with stunning 360 degree views
- Lobby restaurant and bar open 7 days a week.
- 24-hour security and access to fitness center and shower Facilities
Our company values include
- Moov FAST
- 80% Results come from 20% Effort
- Take Ownership
- Integrity Over Dollars
- Going the Extra Mile
- Less is More
- Only Outcomes Matter
- Communication is Leadership