Talent Acquisition Leader
Moov Technologies is looking for an experienced recruiter to help build the teams that will propel us forward as Moov grows. This individual will be responsible to meet hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates that will contribute to our mission and vision. They will be bringing in the right talent at the right time, including delivering programs, campaigns, and processes for recruiting top talent, improving our recruiting infrastructure, and creating a strong employer brand.
Core responsibilities include:
- Ensure positive candidate experience that will enable Moov to attract the best talent.
- Develop and implement Moov’s employer brand and a solid recruiting processes
- Build out and execute sourcing and engagement strategies.
- Foster an environment of inclusion with an emphasis on developing strategies to build diverse teams.
- Partner with hiring managers and teams while creating effective hiring, interviewing, and sourcing best practices.
- Stay current with industry trends and competitors; provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape, and understanding evolving talent needs.
- Work to continually optimize the function through metrics-driven insights, organizational design, and process improvements.
- Be a culture champion. Champion, role model, and embed Moov’s cultural values.
- You have 4+ years of experience in recruiting, including sourcing, interviewing, and management of external recruiting agencies
- You have experience with employer branding and recruitment marketing strategies.
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on your success.
- You are a critical thinker and problem-solver.
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- You have the drive to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- You possess a solid understanding of various applicant tracking system and reporting
- You are detail-oriented and able to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced startup environment.