About the Role:
At Moov, we continue to grow our team with people who have the passion and collaborative spirit to help us continue our mission. That's where you come in. We believe in learning by doing - and there is no better classroom than real-world experience.
We are looking for future Account Executives to teach, mentor and grow within our Sales Department. Candidates need to possess a keen eye for detail, the ability to filter through data and extract pertinent information, as well as foster meaningful conversations. The right candidates will be those who work well in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and can create meaningful conversations with prospects.
What you’ll be doing at Moov:
- Effectively manage inbound lead flow as well as executing outbound prospecting initiative
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts
- Consistently meet or exceed KPI targets
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Work to have a variety of touches (call, email, social, etc.) on all leads
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results within Moov’s CRM
- Participate in documenting all processes in the Moov handbook and update as needed with your Sales/Partner Development Manager. Act as a mentor for new SDR hires
- Drive attendance to regional networking events. Attend events to prospect for leads and follow-up
- Ability to work limited hours that overlap with our customer base in the Asia region
- We’re a diverse team and we’re looking for you to bring your own unique flavor to the PDR role!
What makes you a great fit:
- Positive and energetic energy that is expressed both over the phone and in written form, excellent listening skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Determined personality with a desire to grow and win with integrity
- Passionate and team motivator
- Outbound prospecting experience is a plus
- Proficient in using sales CRMs and Linkedin
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values
- Prior tech industry or experience in sales development, marketing, and/or sales is a plus
Moov is an angel and venture-funded startup that has built the world’s first interactive equipment re-purpose and asset management platform utilizing a modern tech stack. Our mission is to create the world's largest, fastest, safest, and most pleasant ecosystem and experience when buying and selling manufacturing equipment.
We are FAST and PASSIONATE Moovers. Only 4 years young, and today, we are one of the fastest-growing manufacturing equipment marketplaces in the world. We have an amazing team with a combined experience of over 40 years in servicing manufacturers. We service hundreds of customers around the world, including universities, labs, and many more.
Our company values:
- Moov FAST
- 80% Results come from 20% Effort
- Take Ownership
- Integrity Over Dollars
- Going the Extra Mile
- Less is More
- Only Outcomes Matter
- Communication is Leadership
Traits we value:
- Low Ego
- Being humble, self-aware, and respectful, always.
- Acts with empathy for customers, partners, and colleagues.
- Learn-it-alls, not know-it-alls. We are curious and embrace change.
- Moovers are extremely talented and easily stand out from the rest.
- Open and honest with others and themselves.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We believe in rewarding our team and creating an environment that is fulfilling and collaborative. Being part of Moov means you should expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible time off (only outcomes matter!)
- Top tier health, dental, and vision insurance
- Beautiful, open office spaces, with a fully stocked kitchen