We are building a stellar team of Business Development Representatives at Moov Technology.
The BDR Lead will partner directly with Sales Management to build and lead a team of BDRs to identify and qualify opportunities for the sales team. You will be the source of knowledge and best practices amongst the BDRs, and will help to train, onboard, and mentor new SDRs. In addition, you will work closely with Sales Leadership to own operational projects to support the team in achieving and exceeding goals. This position will also collaborate with key leaders to accelerate Moov’s hyper growth.
About Moov Technologies
Moov Technologies is a data-driven, B2B managed marketplace for trading manufacturing equipment. Our mission is to create the world’s largest, fastest, and most reliable ecosystem for buying and selling equipment. We operate in the multi-billion dollar semiconductor space, with demand growing exponentially due to the global chip shortage. In late 2021, we raised a large Series A Round of $41M led by Tiger Global.
- Become an expert in the BDR model at Moov, and subsequently provide coaching, mentorship, and soft skills support to members of the BDR Team
- Support BDRs in successfully identifying, contacting, and creating qualified opportunities
- Ensure BDRs improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring 1:1s.
- Work closely with the Sales Leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes. In addition to developing effective messaging for outbound communications for your team
- Plan for hiring and onboarding new BDRs.
You Should Apply If
- You have 6 -12 months BDR Lead/Manager Experience or have been a successful BDR or AE that is looking to get into management
- You have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” startup mentality
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- You have a proven ability to drive business results without significant supervision.
- You have the willingness to learn, low ego, and proactively take ownership of responsibilities
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have an ownership mindset and are proactive about optimizing processes and tools
- You are passionate and obsessed about technology
- Displayed a great deal of success within a Sales team
- Proven leadership and the ability to drive a sales team
- Data driven. Consistency managing Activity metrics, KPI’s & overall reporting
- Ability to mentor, coach and train reps
- Ability to work with cross functional teams such as Product, Engineering & Marketing
- Work in a faced paced environment. Ability to prioritize and stay organized
- Experience with a CRM and relevant sales tools (ie. Sales Navigator)
About Our Benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus, and options
- Collaborative and supportive culture
- Well-funded organization, with a large Series A
- Ongoing training, growth opportunities, and fast career progression for top performers
- Clear KPIs, with consistent and fair leadership
- Enough freedom to spread your wings, while maintaining accountability and ownership
- Fully stocked kitchen with amenities
- Gorgeous downtown Austin location with stunning capital views
- Lobby restaurant and bar open 7 days a week.
- 24-hour security and access to fitness center and shower Facilities
- Rooftop Pool - Direct access to the Omni Hotel