As a full-stack engineer at Moov, you will be designing and developing systems that touch all parts of our stack. You will be building both customer-facing and internal products. You will develop tools utilizing the millions of industry data points we’ve collected to empower our platform and sales teams. Your work will make an impact on people and companies in the semiconductor industry ranging from small businesses to multi-billion dollar international corporations.
What you'll do
- Work on all parts of the stack, from AWS+Node.JS+PostgreSQL to React+HTML+CSS, or even React Native.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core Moov features, end to end.
- Design and architect complex new systems, focusing not only on performance and scalability, but also on crafting a beautiful user experience.
- Deploy features, site improvements, and bug fixes sometimes multiple times a day. We release frequently and features are constantly in development.
- Partner closely with the sales team to work on improving the user experience and build tools to boost the sales team’s efficiency
Who you are
- You’re a software engineering generalist who cares deeply about user-centric product development.
- Minimum 1 year of industry experience in engineering.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- You have deep knowledge of web technologies and large-scale web application architecture.
- You make solid technical judgments and back them up articulately
- You are flexible and are able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment with frequent context switching
- You have strong communication skills and ability to work well in a cross-functional team
What we offer
- Multiple avenues to advance and take ownership in a growing company
- Opportunity to get in at the ground level and help define company and engineering culture and practices in an early company starting its growth stage.
- Health care: we have you 100% covered with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked snacks.
- Unlimited PTO
Moov was founded in late 2017 and launched their product in October 2018. Moov’s mission is to bring modern web technology to a decades-old semiconductor industry that while high-tech, is still lacking a unified global marketplace on which to source and liquidate their extremely specialized and valuable assets. Current solutions are very outdated and industry data is extremely fragmented and unstandardized. At Moov, we are working on gathering, organizing, and utilizing it to bring transparency and global connectivity and to revolutionize the industry.