At Moov, we continue to grow our team with people who have the passion and collaborative spirit to help us continue our mission. That's where you come in. We believe that technology, automation and user experience are the key to bringing our services to the forefront of the industry. Moov has built the world’s first interactive equipment re-purpose and asset management platform utilizing a modern tech stack, and is leveraging data insights to provide the best experience world-wide. Our mission is to make it as easy as humanly possible for businesses to buy, sell, and manage equipment.
We are FAST and PASSIONATE moovers. We are one of the fastest-growing manufacturing equipment marketplaces in the world with a seasoned team of over 40 years' experience in the semiconductor industry.
We recently closed our second round of funding and are on target to be the single channel through which every manufacturing company handles all their capital asset needs. To do that, we are expanding our Tempe, AZ Product Management team with a goal of building a dynamic group of individuals who respect one another, value empathetic leadership, lead by example, work proactively, and are wildly passionate about their contributions. We set ego aside to work together toward strong strategic goals.
Our company values include:
- Moov FAST
- 80% Results come from 20% Effort
- Take Ownership
- Go The Extra Mile
- Less is More
- Only Outcomes Matter
- Communication is Leadership
- Partner with engineers and designers to ideate, prioritize and deliver great solutions for our customers and professionals
- Run a small product team within an Agile SCRUM framework
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- Conduct user research and lightweight tests to scope and prioritize product initiatives
- Set project or product goals, report progress toward them, and drive forward
- Coordinate within your team and among teams at Moov to ensure understanding of and alignment around projects
- Wear many hats and be key organizational glue
- 3+ years of product management experience building B2B, Ecommerce, and/or Marketplace web/mobile products
- Demonstrated ownership in product or project strategy and roadmap
- Product Owner role experience in an Agile framework environment
- Excellent user-centric design and product sense
- Excellent analytical skills to break down and solve complex problems
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent business judgement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Feel at home in front of a dry-erase board, and even thrive there
- Have a great amount of user empathy
- Seem to find opportunities for improvement in things you use every day
We believe in rewarding our team and creating an environment that is fulfilling and collaborative. Being part of Moov means you should expect:
- Competitive, flexible base/equity compensation package
- Flexible time off (only outcomes matter!)
- Top tier health, dental, and vision insurance
- Complimentary coffee, tea, drinks and delicious snacks
As a team we:
- Meet monthly for a company all-hands meetings
- Volunteer twice a year at reputable charities
- Are straightforward and respectful, and build strong friendships
- Host a crazy and fun holiday party every year!
Still with us? Let’s get Moovin!