About the Role:
Moov Technologies is looking for an experienced Recruiter to help build the teams that will propel us forward as Moov grows. This individual will be responsible for the mission of bringing in the right talent at the right time, including delivering programs, campaigns, and processes for recruiting top talent, improving our recruiting infrastructure and onboarding operations at scale, and creating a strong employer brand.
We want someone skilled at systems thinking, expanding our talent brand, and building scalable, efficient processes. Hiring is at the core of what will drive our future success.
Core responsibilities include:
- Full Lifecycle Recruiter for all of Moov’s teams as we grow.
- Building out and executing sourcing and engagement strategies.
- Develop and implement Moov’s recruitment and talent brand strategy, in addition to our recruiting processes that enable the company to achieve its hiring goals.
- Foster an environment of inclusion with an emphasis on developing strategies to build diverse teams.
- Partner with hiring managers and teams while creating effective hiring, interviewing, and sourcing best practices.
- Implement competitive recruiting and candidate experience practices that will enable Moov to attract the best talent.
- Understand and communicate the talent market, partnering with leadership to identify top talent
- Stay current with industry trends and competitors; provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape, and understanding evolving talent needs.
- Work to continually optimize the function through metrics-driven insights, organizational design, and process improvements.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Plan and operationalize talent management, including talent resource planning and forecasting.
- Improve efficiency at scale. Design, implement and maintain processes, tools, and systems needed to scale and support recruiting at Moov in the short and long term.
- Be a culture champion. Champion, role model, and embed Moov’s cultural values.
- You have 4+ years of experience in recruiting, including sourcing, interviewing, and management of external recruiting agencies
- You have experience with employer branding and recruitment marketing strategies.
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on your success.
- You are a critical thinker and problem-solver.
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- You have the drive to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- You possess a solid understanding of various applicant tracking systems.
- You are detail-oriented and able to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced startup environment.
Moov is an Angel and Venture funded startup that has built the world’s first interactive equipment re-purpose and asset management platform utilizing a modern tech stack. Our mission is to create the largest, fastest, safest, and most pleasant ecosystem and experience when buying and selling manufacturing equipment.
We are FAST and PASSIONATE Moovers. We are only three years young, and today, we are one of the fastest-growing manufacturing equipment marketplaces globally. We have an incredible team with a combined experience of over 40 years in servicing manufacturers. We service over 200 customers around the world, including universities, labs, and many more.
We recently closed our third round of funding, with a mission to be the channel through which every manufacturing company handles all their equipment. To do that, we are expanding our team and wanting to work with a dynamic group of individuals who respect one another, value empathetic leadership, lead by example, work collaboratively, and are wildly passionate about their contributions.
Our company values include:
- Moov FAST
- 80% Results come from 20% Effort
- Take Ownership
- Integrity Over Dollars
- Going the Extra Mile
- Less is More
- Only Outcomes Matter
- Communication is Leadership
Being part of Moov means you should expect:
- Competitive, flexible base/equity compensation package
- Flexible time off (only outcomes matter!)
- Top tier health, dental, and vision insurance
- Complimentary coffee, tea, drinks, and delicious snacks
As a team we:
- Meet weekly for team check-ins
- Meet monthly for a company all-hands meeting
- Volunteer at reputable charities
- Go out bi-monthly for team outings
- Host a crazy and fun holiday party every year!
Apply to be a part of the Moovment!