Moov is an Angel and Venture funded startup that has built the world’s first interactive equipment re-purpose and asset management platform utilizing a modern tech stack. Our mission is to create the world's largest, fastest, safest, and most pleasant ecosystem and experience when buying and selling manufacturing equipment.
We are FAST and PASSIONATE Moovers. Only 3 years young, and today, we are one of the fastest-growing manufacturing equipment marketplaces in the world. We have a seasoned team with a combined experience of over 40 years in servicing manufacturers. We service over 200 customers around the world, including universities, labs, and many more.
We recently closed our third round of funding and are out to be the channel through which every manufacturing company handles all their equipment. To do that, we are expanding our team and wanting to work with a dynamic group of individuals who respect one another, value empathetic leadership, lead by example, work collaboratively, and are wildly passionate about their contributions.
Our company values include:
- Moov FAST
- 80% Results come from 20% Effort
- Take Ownership
- Integrity Over Dollars
- Going the Extra Mile
- Less is More
- Only Outcomes Matter
- Communication is Leadership
About the Role:
Moov Technologies is looking for an experienced Head of Talent to help our team grow to the next level. This individual will be responsible for leading the team with the mission of bringing in the right talent at the right time. Specifically, this will include delivering programs/campaigns and processes for recruiting top talent, improving our recruiting infrastructure and operations at scale, and making our brand become even stronger as we continue to grow.
We want someone who is strong at systems thinking, expanding our talent brand, and knows how to make us more efficient at scale. Hiring is at the core of what will drive our future success. as we are growing and scaling quickly. Our ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented, analytical, dependable, and will thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires adaptability.
Core responsibilities include:
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategies and processes to meet recruitment goals and objectives set in partnership with company leadership
- Source and screen candidates prior to interviews with hiring managers using diverse channels and networks
- Craft interview experiences that attract the best candidates including: interview guides, interviewer training, candidate assessment/calibration, etc.
- Coordinate with internal teams to plan and execute on recruitment marketing and company branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Build and lead a high-performing recruiting team that adheres to company mission and values as growth continues
- Facilitate and monitor the implementation of standardized human resource processes
- Adhere to all internal policies and legal standards
- Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
- Work with technical team to design, integrate and implement human resource software systems for better efficiency
- Recommend new and improved measures for performance evaluations
Additional responsibilities include:
- Plan and operationalize talent management, including talent resource planning and forecasting.
- Improve efficiency at scale. Design, implement and maintain processes, tools, and systems needed to scale and support recruiting at Moov in the short and long-term
- Be a culture champion. Champion, role model, and embed Moov’s cultural principles as we scale
- You have 4+ years of experience in recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, and management of external recruiters and/or an internal team
- You have 2+ years working in Human Resources, preferably in a Manager or Director role
- In-depth knowledge about local and international Human Resource Processes, employment legislation, and legal regulations
- Understanding and experience with Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing strategies
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of HR management
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent writing and communication skills
- You have a strong drive to develop yourself personally and professionally
- You possess a solid understanding of HR/recruiting software and ATS’s
- You live and uphold our company values
- You value honest communication and feedback
- You are detail-oriented and able to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced start-up environment
We believe in rewarding our team and creating an environment that is fulfilling and collaborative. Being part of Moov means you should expect:
- Competitive, flexible base/equity compensation package
- Flexible time off (only outcomes matter!)
- Top tier health, dental, and vision insurance
- Complimentary coffee, tea, drinks and delicious snacks
As a team we:
- Meet weekly for team check-ins.
- Meet monthly for a company all-hands meeting.
- Volunteer at reputable charities.
- Go out bi-monthly for team outings.
- Host a crazy and fun holiday party every year!
Ready to join the Moovment?