Moov is an Angel and Venture funded startup that has built the world’s first interactive equipment re-purpose and asset management platform utilizing a modern tech stack. Our mission is to create the world's largest, fastest, safetest, and most pleasant ecosystem and experience when buying and selling manufacturing equipment.
We are FAST and PASSIONATE Moovers. Only 3 years young, and today, we are one of the fastest-growing manufacturing equipment marketplaces in the world. We have a seasoned team with a combined experience of over 40 years in servicing manufacturers. We service over 200 customers around the world, including universities, labs, and many more.
We recently closed our third round of funding and are out to be the channel through which every manufacturing company handles all their equipment. To do that, we are expanding our team and wanting to work with a dynamic group of individuals who respect one another, value empathetic leadership, lead by example, work collaboratively, and are wildly passionate about their contributions.
Our company values include:
- Moov FAST
- 80% Results come from 20% Effort
- Take Ownership
- Integrity Over Dollars
- Going the Extra Mile
- Less is More
- Only Outcomes Matter
- Communication is Leadership
About the Role:
Moov Technologies is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to take charge of organizing and maintaining our financial records. As Moov’s first internal Finance Manager you will be responsible for recording and organizing financial data as our company grows. You will become an integral part of building out our internal finance department as we are growing and scaling quickly. Our ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented, analytical, dependable, and will thrive in a fast paced environment that requires adaptability.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Improve and maintain system to account for financial transactions by establishing a record of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Calculate and process payroll, commissions, and invoice payments in a timely manner.
- Perform wire transfers to our international suppliers, customers, and service providers.
- Collaborate with our sales and logistics team to promptly report AP/AR activity.
- Efficiently handle employee reimbursements.
- Prepare documents and items needed for tax filings.
- Collaborate with our logistics team to conduct customer and service provider due diligence checks.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents and receipts.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Other finance, accounting, or analytical projects as needed by Company or Management
- 3+ years of experience in a Finance and Accounting role with flawless track record
- CPA preferred
- Tax law experience preferred
- You have excellent writing and communication skills
- You have a strong drive to develop yourself personally and professionally
- You possess a solid understanding of bookkeeping and AP/AR principles
- You have data entry skills along with a keen eye for accuracy
- You live and uphold our company values
- You value honest communication and feedback
- You are detail oriented and able to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced start-up environment
We believe in rewarding our team and creating an environment that is fulfilling and collaborative. Being part of Moov means you should expect:
- Competitive, flexible base/equity compensation package
- Flexible time off (only outcomes matter!)
- Top tier health, dental, and vision insurance
- Complimentary coffee, tea, drinks and delicious snacks
As a team we:
- Meet weekly for team check-ins.
- Meet monthly for a company all-hands meeting.
- Volunteer at reputable charities.
- Go out bi-monthly for team outings.
- Host a crazy and fun holiday party every year!
Ready to join the Moovment?