About the Role:
Moov is looking to hire its first Executive Assistant to our Co-Founders, we consider this a key position in our company and are looking for the right person to keep up with our busy Co-Founders and leadership team. This person will pivotal in our success as we grow.
Our HQ has recently shifted from SF to Phoenix. We are open to candidates in either location but willing to travel.
Core responsibilities include:
- Develop a deep understanding of critical components of the business and key partnerships, in order to provide strategic support to the CEO and the global leadership team
- Manage communications, email, and calendaring for co-founders, who are the CEO, and Head of Sales/BD
- Arrange travel plans and itineraries and manage expense reports for co-founders
- Plan and coordinate various meetings & events including all-hands
- Work closely with leadership and team members on key initiatives, business operations, and team events
- Liaison with company leaders, members of the board of directors, customers, partners, and other teams on behalf of the CEO
- Take on ad hoc projects as they arise based on interest in learning and as time permits
- Anticipate needs before we even know we need them
- Are organized, efficient, and possess a high level of detail orientation
- Can be trusted and have a strong personal integrity
- Are the ultimate professional in any situation
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills- you can articulate your thoughts quickly and efficiently
- Are flexible! You understand that a startup and your schedule needs to be flexible
- Ability to travel as needed to support the co-founders, team, customers, and business development
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience as an assistant at a startup
- Proficient using Slack, GSuite, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google for Work, and Microsoft Office
- Positive, can-do attitude, exceptional organization, communication skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
- Are an independent go-getter who loves working in a startup environment
- Brings a creative approach to work with a willingness to innovate and continuously improve
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally as needed
Being part of Moov means you should expect:
- Competitive, flexible base/equity compensation package
- Flexible time off (only outcomes matter!)
- Top tier health, dental, and vision insurance
As a team we:
- Meet weekly for team check-ins
- Meet monthly for a company all-hands meeting
- Volunteer at reputable charities
- Go out bi-monthly for team outings
- Host a crazy and fun holiday party every year!
Apply to be a part of the Moovment!
Moov is an angel and venture-funded startup that has built the world’s first interactive equipment re-purpose and asset management platform utilizing a modern tech stack. Our mission is to create the world's largest, fastest, safest, and most pleasant ecosystem and experience when buying and selling manufacturing equipment.
We are FAST and PASSIONATE Moovers. Only 3 years young, and today, we are one of the fastest-growing manufacturing equipment marketplaces in the world. We have an amazing team with a combined experience of over 40 years in servicing manufacturers. We service over 200 customers around the world, including universities, labs, and many more.
Our company values:
- Moov FAST
- 80% Results come from 20% Effort
- Take Ownership
- Integrity Over Dollars
- Going the Extra Mile
- Less is More
- Only Outcomes Matter
- Communication is Leadership
Moov is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long-term conditions, mental health conditions, or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please contact us.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.