We are building a stellar team of Customer Success and Logistics Specialists who are primarily responsible for assisting our buyers and suppliers with the complex logistics of shipping semiconductor manufacturing equipment world-wide post sale.
The Customer Success and Logistics Specialists will partner directly with the sales team to build and execute international logistics for our customers globally. You will create materials that support communications with external vendors and work on a global team with members across the US and Taiwan. This position will collaborate with key leaders to accelerate Moov’s hyper growth status.
About Moov Technologies
Moov Technologies is a data-driven, B2B managed marketplace for trading manufacturing equipment. Our mission is to create the world’s largest, fastest, and most reliable ecosystem for buying and selling equipment. We operate in the multi-billion dollar semiconductor space, with demand growing exponentially due to the global chip shortage. In late 2021, we raised a large Series A Round of $41M led by Tiger Global and other notable venture capitalists.
- Primary contact coordinating with buyers, sellers, and logistics vendors to ensure safe and timely delivery of semiconductor equipment.
- Creation of shipping documents including commercial invoices, packing lists, shipper letter of instruction and other necessary documentation.
- Creation of financial documents such as invoices, purchase orders, proforma invoices, new supplier forms, tax-exempt forms, etc.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to create project plans for each transaction to ensure cross-team communication and coordination.
- Work closely with the Taiwan-based Customer Success Department to ensure 24 hour/7 days a week customer service for Moov clients.
- Coordinating vendor inspections to assist in accurately budgeting logistics expenditures for the sales department.
- Coordinate with logistics vendors internationally as Moov operates with clients in over 25+ countries.
- Ensure every transaction is ITAR / EAR compliant, and that customs documentation accurately notates HTS / ECCN classifications.
- Establish and foster connections with clients.
- Treat clients with the utmost respect and assist with any post-delivery concerns.
You Should Apply If
- You have 1-2 years of experience in logistics
- You have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” startup mentality
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- You have a proven ability to drive business results without significant supervision.
- You have the willingness to learn, low ego, and proactively take ownership of responsibilities
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In addition, you should have:
- Experience with the complex world of international logistics
- You are familiar with Incoterms
- You value honest communication and feedback
- You thrive on goal completion and juggling a variety of projects at a time
- You are detail-oriented and able to maintain accuracy while being fast-paced
- You have excellent writing and communication skills
- You have a strong drive to develop yourself personally and professionally
- You are experienced with Mac IOS / Slack / MS Office / G Suite
- You have strong time management skills and thrive working independently and autonomously
About Our Benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus, and options, including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Collaborative and supportive culture
- Well-funded organization, with a large Series A
- Ongoing training, growth opportunities, and fast career progression for top performers
- Clear KPIs, with consistent and fair leadership
- Enough freedom to spread your wings, while maintaining accountability and ownership
- Fully stocked kitchen with amenities
- Beautiful, open office spaces, with a fully stocked kitchen
- Gorgeous downtown Austin location with stunning capital views
- Lobby restaurant and bar open 7 days a week.
- 24-hour security and access to fitness center and shower Facilities
- Rooftop Pool - Direct access to the Omni Hotel
Our company values include:
- Moov FAST
- 80% Results come from 20% Effort
- Take Ownership
- Integrity Over Dollars
- Going the Extra Mile
- Less is More
- Only Outcomes Matter
- Communication is Leadership