Moov is an Angel and Venture funded startup that has built the world’s first interactive equipment re-purpose and asset management platform utilizing a modern tech stack. Our mission is to make it as easy as humanly possible for businesses to buy, sell, and manage semiconductor parts and equipment.
We are FAST and PASSIONATE Moovers. Only 3 years young, and today, we are one of the fastest-growing manufacturing equipment marketplaces in the world. We have a seasoned team with a combined experience of over 40 years in servicing manufacturers. We service over 1,000 customers around the world, including universities, labs, and many more.
We recently closed our third round of funding and are out to grow to be the channel through which every manufacturing company handles all their capital assets. To do that, we are expanding our team and wanting to work with a dynamic group of individuals who respect one another, value empathetic leadership, lead by example, work collaboratively, and are wildly passionate about their role.
You have successfully led high performing teams of both BDRs and Inside Sales Reps. You are high-energy and team-oriented and know how to motivate your team to reach greater heights. You are also a strategic operationalist who utilizes data to make decisions and set strategy for your team.
As our Director of Inside Sales, you will
- Lead a high-performing team of BDRs and ISRs in a manner consistent with Moov's core value system
- Provide individual development and coaching to the members of your team
- Ensure low turnover across your organization by modeling team behavior and creating a fun and exciting environment
- Develop and use dashboards and analytics to drive achievement of objectives and continuous improvement
- Proactively manage staffing to ensure adequate capacity to meet the growth plan
- Drive a rhythmic structure of daily, weekly and monthly performance
- Continually optimize the sales process and technology to maximize the efficiency of the selling process while minimizing conflict
- Identify and adopt practices that improve our performance while maintaining consistency with our culture and team values
- Implement special incentive programs to drive incremental sales volume and attachment of programs or features
- Manage the annual sales commission revision process to drive continual improvement in annual sales results achievement
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of the product and services associated with the Moov Platform
To be successful you should have
- 4+ years sales management experience
- Experience in a quota-carrying sales role
- Bachelor's Degree - Finance-related degrees are especially welcome!
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding goals and a commitment to achieving performance
- Strong communication and presentation skills both in-person, on the phone and over email
- Ability to shift priorities, demonstrate flexibility, coordinate multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce/Outlook/Microsoft Suite and other sales tools