Moov is an Angel and Venture funded startup in San Francisco that has built the world’s first interactive equipment re-purpose and asset management platform utilizing a modern tech stack. Our mission is to make it as easy as humanly possible for businesses to buy, sell, and manage equipment.
We are FAST and PASSIONATE moovers. Only 2 years young, and today, we are one of the fastest-growing manufacturing equipment marketplaces in the world. We have a seasoned team with a combined experience of over 40 years in servicing manufacturers. We service over 200 customers around the world, including universities, labs, and many more.
We recently closed our second round of funding and are out to grow to be the channel through which every manufacturing company handles all their capital assets. To do that, we are expanding our team and wanting to work with a dynamic group of individuals who respect one another, value empathetic leadership, lead by example, work collaboratively, and are wildly passionate about their role.
Our company values include:
- Moov FAST
- 80% Results come from 20% Effort
- Take Ownership
- Going The Extra Mile
- Less is More
- Only Outcomes Matter
- Communication is Leadership
- Partner with engineers and designers to ideate, prioritize and deliver great solutions for our customers and professionals
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- Conduct user research and lightweight tests to scope and prioritize product initiatives
- Coordinate within your team and among teams at Moov to ensure understanding of and alignment around projects
- Wear many hats and be key organizational glue
- 2+ years of product management experience building B2B, Ecommerce, and/or Marketplace web/mobile products
- Excellent user-centric design and product sense
- Excellent analytical skills to break down and solve complex problems
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent business judgement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We believe in rewarding our team and creating an environment that is fulfilling and collaborative. Being part of Moov means you should expect:
- Competitive, flexible base/equity compensation package
- Flexible time off (only outcomes matter!)
- Top tier health, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered meals from top local restaurants
- A pet-friendly office, right in the heart of SoMa
- Complimentary coffee, tea, drinks and delicious snacks
As a team we:
- Meet weekly for team check-ins.
- Meet monthly for a company all-hands meetings.
- Volunteer twice a year at reputable charities.
- Go out bi-monthly for team outings.
- Play on sports leagues together.
- Host a crazy and fun holiday party every year!
Still with us? Let’s get Moovin!