We are expanding our team at our Headquarters in Tempe, AZ. We are looking for someone who wants to work with a dynamic group of individuals who respect one another, value empathetic leadership, lead by example, work collaboratively, and are wildly passionate about their role.
About the Role:
Moov Technologies is looking for a Customer Success and Logistics Specialist to join our team. This person will be primarily responsible for assisting our buyers and sellers with the complex logistics of shipping semiconductor manufacturing equipment world-wide post sale. You will be coordinating international logistics for our customers globally, and partnering closely with our sales team. You will create materials that support communications with external vendors and work on a global team with team members across the US and in Taiwan.
- The primary source of contact coordinating with buyers, sellers, and logistics vendors to ensure safe and timely delivery of semiconductor equipment.
- Creation of shipping documents including commercial invoices, packing lists, shipper letter of instruction.
- Creation of financial documents such as invoices, purchase orders, proforma invoices, new supplier forms, etc.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to create project plans for each transaction to ensure cross-team communication and coordination.
- Work closely with the Taiwan-based Customer Success Department to ensure 24 hour/7 days a week customer service for Moov clients.
- Assist the Sales team in coordinating equipment inspections to assist in accurately budgeting logistics expenditures.
- Coordinate with logistics vendors internationally as Moov operates with clients in over 25+ countries.
- Ensure every transaction is ITAR / EAR compliant, and that customs documentation accurately notates HTS / ECCN classifications.
- Establish and foster connections with clients.
- Treat clients with the utmost respect and assist with any post-delivery concerns.
- Experience with the complex world of international logistics
- You are familiar with Incoterms
- You value honest communication and feedback
- You thrive on goal completion and juggling a variety of projects at a time
- You are detail-oriented and able to maintain accuracy while being fast-paced
- You have excellent writing and communication skills
- You have a strong drive to develop yourself personally and professionally
- You are experienced with Mac IOS / Slack / MS Office / G Suite
- You have strong time management skills and thrive working independently and autonomously
Moov is an angel and venture-funded startup that has built the world’s first interactive equipment re-purpose and asset management platform utilizing a modern tech stack. Our mission is to create the world's largest, fastest, safest, and most pleasant ecosystem and experience when buying and selling manufacturing equipment.
We are FAST and PASSIONATE Moovers. Only 3 years young, and today, we are one of the fastest-growing manufacturing equipment marketplaces in the world. We have an amazing team with a combined experience of over 40 years in servicing manufacturers. We service over 200 customers around the world, including universities, labs, and many more.
Our company values:
- Moov FAST
- 80% Results come from 20% Effort
- Take Ownership
- Integrity Over Dollars
- Going the Extra Mile
- Less is More
- Only Outcomes Matter
- Communication is Leadership
Traits we value
- Low Ego
- Being humble, self-aware, and respectful, always.
- Acts with empathy for customers, partners, and colleagues.
- Learn-it-alls, not know-it-alls. We are curious and embrace change.
- Moovers are extremely talented and easily stand out from the rest.
- Open and honest with others and themselves.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We believe in rewarding our team and creating an environment that is fulfilling and collaborative. Being part of Moov means you should expect:
- Competitive, flexible base/equity compensation package
- Flexible time off (only outcomes matter)!